Scamp's Crest

Scamp's Crest
The Official Crest of Scamptopia

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Projects in the works.

I'm sorry it has been a while since I have updated everyone, or posted any fun new information.  I've been working on a few projects and trying to get a bit of stuff done.  I've been working on a ballad.  I know.  I'm awesome.  It's a steampunk themed ballad with treasure, pirates, and romance.  It's coming along nicely, and I should be able to post the finished product soon.  Want to know the best part?  A British singer/composer friend of mine is helping me make a rough cut of it!  I should be able to post the lyrics, and then eventually the song!  That has always been a dream of mine.  To hear something I've written put to music.  Well, something other than a punk song.  Those are too easy lol.

I've been trying to keep my mind busy because I have a lot going on.  I'm mentally preparing for a move to a couple of very good friends in Tennessee.  I haven't seen them in nearly a year, and I'm looking forward to seeing all of my friends in Tennessee.  I might even be able to make it to Ides of March (Dagorhir event in March).  That would be a great coming home party.

I will be putting more informative things and more personal things up here, but I am also going to be a bit disheveled for the next few weeks.  Bear with me, as I go through these changes.  I know you won't leave me, my adoring readers, and I will do my best to make this blog worth your while.

TTFN, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment