Scamp's Crest

Scamp's Crest
The Official Crest of Scamptopia

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Questions? Comments? Requests?

Ahoy there, you salty air dogs!  Blow the man down!  *giggles at my own innuendo*

So, I do what I can to keep you, the readers, entertained.  But my imagination well is running dry!  I know, it's hard to believe that one so bright and fun as myself could have a problem thinking up topics.  But, alas, it is true. What this post is intended to do is to get my fans involved in the shape and future of The Scamp Project.  Hell, I'm a sub.  I have to have SOMEONE telling me what to do, right?

Well, not quite in so many words, I suppose.  What I am calling for is a census.  Tell me what you want to see, what you want to hear, and what you want to know.  Pretty much any topic, comment, or question is fair game.  I'll even read some of your letters (or type from, if I haven't started the vlog yet).  You just have to write in.  Tell your friends.  Tell your kids.  Tell your wives.  A tell your husbands, because I'm taking requests from everybody out here.  You don't have to write and confess, I'm waiting for you.

We here at The Scamp Project are committed to bringing you the highest quality versions of Scamp's opinions, findings, research, and adventures.  But we need your help.  Comment below.  Or write an email to TheScampPuppy@yahoo.com and let me know what you think, what you want to see here, what you feel about me.  Hell, write me and let me know how you are doing.  If there is something you need help with, I will do my best to get you the answers you need.

The main thing I am saying here is WRITE IN.  You want new content?  I need new ideas.  Win-win.

Now, the lights are flickering because using the internet in my ship requires MASSIVE amounts of aether power.  With Stanley gone, I'm dashing around like an automaton with it's primary stabilization gear cut off.  Once again, I send out a call for help.  I need a mechanic!  Until next time, my compatriots.

TTFN, ta ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. I already posted my Crest. But I will make a photobucket so I can make a slideshow widget to put on here. I think I can do multiple slideshow widgets.

    ReplyDelete