Scamp's Crest

Scamp's Crest
The Official Crest of Scamptopia

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Whether to Turn a Blog Into a Vlog; Musings of the Scamp

Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention please?  Are your nostrils aquiver and tingling as well at that delicate, luscious, ambrosial smell?  I doubt it.  The only smell here is the smell of grease and steam and the super-heated metals of the clockwork in my brain trying to make a decision.

"What decision could possibly have you in such turmoil?" you may ask yourself.

No, really.  You may now ask yourself that question.  I will wait.

Done?  Took long enough.  Well, I will tell you, since you are so interested.  It has been posed to me that I should incorporate a vlog into my blog.  For those of you who don't know, a vlog is a blog that has video elements.

"Yay!  Something other than these boring diatribes!"

Nope.  What has been proposed to me is that I should record a video and audio file of my opinions, thoughts, and news.  Then you could actually tell when I'm being sarcastic!  Tone is SO hard to convey through text.

Now, I would like to ask you, my fans, a question.  Do you want to see and hear me deliver my blog posts?  I would probably still do a few text formatted posts, just speckle in a few videos.  Maybe even some action movie reviews...

I consider myself too shy to do something like that.  But I am here, with decent frequency, spilling my thoughts, actions, and feelings into this blog (which I have been told is an outdated format and I need to get rid of it).  Let me know.  Send me an email at thescamppuppy@yahoo.com or just leave a comment below and let me know what you think.  I know I can turn a phrase fairly well, but can I make love to a camera?  Wait, that's models?  What do vloggers do?  Oh...  Can I keep people interested in seeing and hearing me long enough to get my point across?  Only time and you, my fans, will tell.

*clang, clang, clang, SKREEEEEEEE, silence*

DAMMIT, STANLEY!  If it falls off of the engine, REPLACE IT!

Excuse me, I need to go toss my EX mechanic overboard into the cumulonimbus.  Anybody know how to work a steam engine and needing a job?  You get a cut of my take from the, erm, "jobs" I do...  Let me know, because Stanley is OUT!

TTFN, ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment